Useful Gems for Reprogramming Ourselves as Women
Last week I shared an excerpt from my book, “Happily Ever After Right Now” on reprogramming ourselves, and how the only way we can discover true happiness is to be thorough in our investigation of self. Below are a few gems (or jewels), which can serve as cues on how to take the inner journey.
Whether dormant and disguised or fully operative in their most optimal brilliance, the polishing of these gemstones is what will awaken us to the true callings of the heart. It is no coincidence that each number below represents a chapter title of my book:
1. Entitlement: Let Go of the Longing for the Prince
Jewel: Jasper for Protection, Grounding, and Clearing (Hall, 2006)
2. Magnificence: Choose to be Queen
Jewel: Jacinth for Wisdom, Honor, and Riches
3. Majesty: Lose the Slave Girl
Jewel: Chrysolite for Manifesting Dreams into Reality and Attracting Love
4. Sovereignty: Stop Looking for the Answers Outside Yourself
Jewel: Sapphire for Focusing and Calming the Mind
5. Power: Give Up Your Addictions
Jewel: Amethyst for Love and Spiritual Power
6. Alchemy: Take Back Your Projections
Jewel: Sardonyx for Harmony
7. Regality: Be Attached to Nothing
Jewel: Aquamarine for Invoking High States of Consciousness (Hall, 2006)
8. Passion: Fully Express Your Gifts to the World
Jewel: Beryl for Actualizing Potential and Loving Unconditionally (Hall, 2006)
9. Preeminence: Live Like a Queen Every Day
Jewel: Rose Quartz for Attracting Unconditional Love
10. Partnership: Revamp Your Relationship with Men
Jewel: Angelite for Courage in Speaking Your Truth and Acceptance of Others
11. Legacy: For Our Daughters and Sons
Jewel: Emerald for Domestic Harmony and Loving Unconditionally (Hall, 2006)
12. Ascendancy: Take Your Queenliness to New Levels for as Long as You Live
Jewel: Diamond for Light and Illumination
Your ability to reign over your life is a function of the number of these jewels you possess. Begin, or continue collecting and as you do, realize that you are that which happiness is made of — already.
Be sure to forward this to someone you love.
Above excerpt variation was taken from my book “Happily Ever After Right Now… Stop Searching! Start Celebrating!” pp. 17-18
You can find the book “Happily Ever After Right Now. Stop Searching! Start Celebrating!” here.
Twitter FB Videos Google +
Happily Ever After is now on Google Plus! Please add us!
Register to receive my weekly gems via email by clicking HERE (you may unsubscribe at any time, and we never spam)